Lila is my little sleeper. She's doing great at night! I put her down between 8-9 and she wakes once at 3:45 (it's like clock work) and then again at 7:45. She doesn't require swaddling or rocking. I just lay her down and she puts her self to sleep. Much different than Scarlett who woke every 2 hours, needed swaddling, and wanted to be rocked to sleep.
Ah, to be this relaxed...

POST EDIT:
Lila slept from 9-6 last night, ah... if only I can get Scarlett sleeping through the night again I will be a very happy mommy!
3 comments:
hahahaha! I just went to your blog and you should TOTALLY see B right now on the floor sleeping. THE EXACT SAME POSITION!!!! :) Oh that is great.
I love a good sleeper ~ what a little dolly...
Lila knows better than to intrude on her mommy's sleep. Smart girl.
Post a Comment