Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sisters

Photo shoots with two kiddos is a lot harder than with one. When Scarlett was ready Lila decided she was hungry. Then Lila decided she wanted to be asleep and Scarlett announced, "No pictures" great... you get the picture (no pun intended :). In the end I bribed Scarlett with chocolate, took five frames and we were done. Hopefully I'll have better luck next time. But I do think I got one cute one...

11 comments:

Ann said...

One cute picture. Two cute girls.

Rachael said...

Your girls are darling!!

Monique said...

When you have as cute of kids as you do... all pics are good! You just made it on my blog... you have to scroll quite a ways... I have been busy tonight!

Monique said...

er. . . yesterday night.

Adam and Bri said...

gorgeous girls, kell-bell.

miss you.

Rhonda Riley said...

Chocolate...of course! That's the 'Harris' in her...so very cute...

Erinn said...

Beautiful sisters :)

Jessica Sorensen said...

Cute! I too have noticed it is harder to photograph two especially at their age.

*megan said...

Oh, ya. You got a good one. They are beautiful!

Kelly said...

It's perfect. They are adorable.

Erin said...

what a beautiful pic!~ they are so gorgeous! and i am so jealous about your little one only waking up once!