Not a lot going on here. Lila will be two months tomorrow, sigh, it goes so fast. She is smiling and talking a ton. Although, her smile is more like a pleasant look about her face. I also have to brag because who knows if it will happen again. Lila went to sleep at 9:30 last night and didn't wake until 7:00 :) happy mommy:)
This is the closest pic I've got of her smiling. You can see her dimple
This is the closest pic I've got of her smiling. You can see her dimple

Today it was 100 degrees so Monique graciously hosted us for a swim party. Scarlett had so much fun. She told our neighbor all about it in the elevator on the way up to our house. "Swimming, D's house, sucker, swimming, water..."



4 comments:
She's a cutie! Glad you got a sleeper...it makes everything easier.
I want to see pics of your new place!
Hmmmmm...if a move to a new place, a nursing baby, a precocious 2 year old and planning a weekend dinner party equates to "not a lot going on"
I can't imagine what it must be like when you are busy.
amen ann. ha!
way to go lila!
i can't imagine that bus ride up to moniques! H-O-T! how's it going getting around the city with two??? i wish i was there to help you like you helped me!
I need to post more pics. And I'm laughing to all the readers that go to my blog through this post since I just posted a kind of embarrassing post... ;)
Post a Comment