Sunday, July 19, 2009

Because you asked for it










10 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the new place! It's gorgeous. Which district are you in now? Not gonna comment on the swing in your bedroom... :-)

Alisha Erin said...

Kelli, it looks gorgeous! I am so impressed at how great you've made everything look in the short time you've been there!

Unknown said...

Seriously quite an upgrade. It's been so long since we've seen you. I seriously need to update our blog. I have Hawaii and a trip to Lake Powell to add.

Ann said...

Everything looks beautiful. So open and full of light. Thanks for posting!

Kimberly said...

It's massive! What are you going to do with all that space? And a dishwasher?? I love how light it is. And you still have to-die-for wood floors, you lucky girl.

Thanks for the pics. I'm glad you're settled in and that Lila's such a dream sleeper. Tell her to send some of those vibes her new cousin's way...

Jessica Sorensen said...

I never saw your old place but from what I heard this is a big up grade. I am very jealous that you have it all decorated and everything I have been here for 3 weeks and still there is nothing on my walls and I only have one child. Way to go.

Monique said...

oh my! It is seriously amazing! You will never want to leave. (Or at least 2 more years, right?) And those muffins were divine! ;)

I am jealous about the swing...

Leslie said...

wow, it's beautiful! i love the details. and the swing!!

the dowiaks said...

LOVE IT!
it's almost like i've been there...
same decor, just a different lay out, same characteristic parquet floors (miss those!), same size big window in the living room, etc, but some wonderful upgrades...kitchen, dishwasher, bedrooms, storage, just to name a few. :) i still love the letters, not to mention scarlett's bed and the SWING!

Anonymous said...

Kelli, I am at your Mom's house and I just looked at your blog. She registered me with a google account, so I could look at your blogs and make a comment. Scarlet is a doll. I think Lila looks somewhat like Scarlet. You are both very fortunate to have such beautiful daughters. Scarlet is an inteligent little "Mommy" learning from her Mom.