Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Scarlett in her Easter dress. I made it out of the fabric I used to help dress up my ball gown.



8 comments:

Lindsay said...

kelli, this dress is so cute!!! im so impressed. i wish i could sew things like that. it also helps that the little girl in the dress is adorable.

Ann said...

oh...very cute.

Nathan said...

Nice sewing skills. She is the perfect one to show it off.

Lindsey said...

I wish I could make cute things for my kids!

Scarlett is beautiful. And hooray for potty-training. 3 days is amazing!

Jamie said...

Sweet sewing skills...you've come along way since we made those pj pants that year for christmas!

kellibelli said...

So CUTE! I hope to meet her one day!

PapaRandy said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to come and visit!

Erin said...

great sewing skills. i wish i could do things like that! she looks so pretty! i loooove the potty pic above, i would probably do the same thing!