Monday, April 13, 2009

Sugar High

On Saturday our branch had an Easter brunch and egg hunt.

Candy!!!

The Loot

Every Sunday during the summer on our way to and from church we pass an ice cream shop that is always sooooo tempting. Since it was Saturday we decided to check it out. Unfortunately it was the best ice cream I've had yet in Budapest. So, now as we pass it each Sunday we will know what we are missing :(

Later in the day our friends, sisters family (who were visiting from London) came with their four children and we dyed Easter eggs

Scarlett showing off her Easter tattoo

Egg hunt #2...ready, set...

go....

what chocolate??

We finished the day with a beautiful sunset over looking the river

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

She's looking so grown up! You made an adorable dress.

I didn't know you could dye brown eggs. That must have been some seriously strong dye.

Monique said...

I am stealing that picture of Scarlett and my kiddos. I think you took the best one so far. My blog shows a few, but I think that one might be better... :) It was fun! I think I am still tired, though. See you tomorrow!

Adam and Bri said...

look at her! she's a full-fledged little girl. what a cutie!

miss you, kell-bell.