Monday, July 30, 2007

Sara Bareilles

I thought I would make a post about Sara Bareilles, Jared's very talented friend from home. She has an amazing voice and just came out with a new album.

Check her out at http://www.sarabmusic.com/ or click on her name above.

4 comments:

Cara said...

You will not believe this. I was working the other night and a colleague and I were discussing music and she recommended checking out three different bands, one of which was Sara Bareilles!!!! I went to iTunes and downloaded one of her songs. I like it a lot. Tell Sara she always has a place to stay in San Francisco....

Lindsey said...

I love her single - Love Song. Did you she was the #1 download for itunes awhile ago? so cool.

Anonymous said...

She's in the latest People magazine getting a great review.

Kelly said...

I saw her on the Today Show Monday morning. Crazy! She is so talented.