She really is beyond adorable (and I'm not biased at all). I can't believe how much she has changed already!
Can't wait to hold her and see that cute smile in person. Tomorrow!!!
looks like that guy just about caught you taping him, but it was totally worth it. :)scarlett's adorable!
Do you guys realize the video is of Jared?
At least he wasn't wearing his original Speedos!
okay, i thought that was jared!! Hilarious! And her smile is too cute! What a happy little girl. she's adorable.
oh man! i don't know jared, so i didn't recognize him. makes the video even better. :)
Whoa. That video is iffy.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
She really is beyond adorable (and I'm not biased at all). I can't believe how much she has changed already!
Can't wait to hold her and see that cute smile in person. Tomorrow!!!
looks like that guy just about caught you taping him, but it was totally worth it. :)
scarlett's adorable!
Do you guys realize the video is of Jared?
At least he wasn't wearing his original Speedos!
okay, i thought that was jared!! Hilarious! And her smile is too cute! What a happy little girl. she's adorable.
oh man! i don't know jared, so i didn't recognize him.
makes the video even better. :)
Whoa. That video is iffy.
Post a Comment