Monday, July 30, 2007

Lake Balaton

Saturday Jared's work took a field trip to Lake Balaton to learn about Coke's new marketing strategy for their beach club. Scarlett and I tagged along. When we arrived we received special VIP passes which gave us free drinks. While Jared's work took a tour Scarlett and I hung out under an umbrella and enjoyed the view. Later Jared and I took a dip in the Balaton while a co worker watched Scarlett. The water was a perfect temp. The bottom of the Lake is nice and sandy and not too deep so you can wade out for miles. That night we were treated to a nice dinner at Coke Club. We didn't get home until 1:00am. Scarlett was a champ.





4 comments:

Ann said...

Wow...beautiful lake and very cute baby. Jared didn't wear his speedo? What kind of European is he?

Ashley said...

Scarlet is getting old! Luckily we get to see her soon!

*megan said...

How far from your home is this? There are so many cool places all around you. Someday we'll make it out there.

Kelli Salter said...

Lake Balaton is only an hour away