Thursday, August 18, 2011

Did I mention he's a manly man?

While we were living at the Ranch, Jared was inspired by all the old fence posts. Happy to be back in the USA and reunited with his tools he got to work. He pulled about 6 posts out of the ground and had a local lumber yard split them. Turns out they are old redwood growth.


After many months, hours, and minor set backs.... voila!!! We have a dining table




...and as I post this he is working on benches to go with it

anybody want to come over for dinner so we can break it in?

8 comments:

Ann said...

I'll be there Monday night. What ya cookin?

Alisha Erin said...

wow. I am so impressed.

Megan said...

That's amazing! I love it so much!

Rachel said...

Wow. That is really gorgeous!

Rachael said...

oh my word, beautiful!! Have him make me one ok?? :)

Jones said...

Awesome! How much does he charge?

*megan said...

I've seen this in person and it is really cool. Way to go Jared.

Erin said...

i am in love. i showed james and he wants jared to make us a table too! gotta love a manly man!