Friday, August 20, 2010

Max's Beach Day

Each year on Max's birthday we plan to get together as family and friends and celebrate his life. This year we went to Legoland (Max's favorite place) and then headed over to the beach for our first annual Max's Beach Day














A party for Max wouldn't be complete without a treasure hunt...






Y marks the spot









6 comments:

Megs said...

LOVE the pictures. You are such a good photographer. I love the idea of Max's Beach Day. It's great that you are continuing to celebrate his life!

Kimberly said...

Wow, you did such an amazing job of capturing the day. Those photos are priceless. Thanks, Kelli.

Ashley said...

I'm so glad we have these pictures to remind us of the happy parts of that week. Thanks Kell. Miss you.

Rachael said...

Looks like you guys had the best day ever!

Harris Beach Bums said...

loved each and every picture. thank you kelli

Meghann said...

I got teary looking at these. They capture the day wonderfully.