Thursday, August 19, 2010

Max

On my blog I've never been one for words, especially now.

This summer we lost our 9 yr old nephew Max in a boating accident. Max was an angel on earth and continues to be an angel in Heaven. The only comfort we have is knowing that he is in a better place and that we will see him again.

Max, you left a great legacy for us to try to live up to. I hope we can all be a little happier and love a little deeper because of you.



8 comments:

Megs said...

Sometimes simple is best. Your family is a continuing source of strength & inspiration for all.

Kimberly said...

The words you picked were perfect. I love that picture, and I don't think I've ever seen it before.

Love you guys!

Robin Lunt said...

Kelli- I follow along on your great adventures on your blog. This is a heartbreaking post and our prayers are with you and your family, especially Max's parents.

Meghann said...

That picture says so much! Thank you for sharing.

Monique said...

And it's wonderful to know that you will see him again. I'm just so glad that you were all able to be with your family at that time.

Adam and Bri said...

i can't even begin to tell you how sorry i am for your loss. thank goodness we have the gospel.

love you and your family.

Harris Beach Bums said...

Love you Kelli

Unknown said...

I just caught up on your blog...I remember being a cast member in Max's Pirate picture book many summers ago. Susie and I send our prayers.