Monday, July 21, 2008

Talloires, France

We are back from our trip to France. We had such a great time. We had a little hiccup in the beginning when they canceled our Friday night flight after it had been delayed for 2 hours. Luckily, Jared worked his magic and we were able to get on the Sunday night flight, which was delayed again, but we made it!

We had such a great time visiting with friends, eating French food and spending time at the lake. Oh, and playing guitar hero...which I rocked :)



Our first day there we joined in the Bastille Day celebrations








Beautiful Lake Annecy





We walked this path everyday to the harbor


The Harbor


Scarlett was in her element



So was Jared...look at that air...:)



Old town Annecy

10 comments:

Leslie said...

wow. that lake!! what a beautiful place. i'll have to make note of it. you live an awesome life. :)

Ann said...

Great Pictures! Cute red dress! Can't wait for your visit to the States!

the dowiaks said...

oh my gosh i'm so jealous!! what an amazing place!

i think my new dream is to take pictures like you. beautiful work!

Autumn and Barrett said...

I am so freaking jealous of you. Annecy was in my mission and I went on splits there as often as I could. That lake is one of the most beautiful in the world and I have wanted to go back for years.

Also, an arab hooligan pulled a knife on me and my companion there but he didn't get any good stabs in.

Autumn and Barrett said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley said...

When are you guys going to join real life with the rest of us? Such great pictures. How in the world did you do that one on the carousel? Really cool. And Jared, you look hot in those yimps, or whatever they're called.

Brittany Simmons said...

Kelli- wow- that looks absolutely picturesque!! I'll have to google map it and see where exactly it is. Looks like you guys are having a blast!!

PapaRandy said...

Ahh! the good life.

*megan said...

Non-stop vacation. Will we ever get you back to the states? Loved the photos.

Erin said...

yu look smokin in the red dress! I am so jealous, i want to go there sooo bad! you are very very lucky!