Adorable haircut! Yay for layers! I've finally got all my favorite blogs loaded up on Google reader so I can catch your updates. Hope you guys are all doing well. xoxo, Sarah
"If you need me I'll be in France. See you in a week. " You didn't know Mom and I spoke French did you? We are having a good time together in the Sequoia National Park. Hope you have another wonderful holiday in France!!!
Jason saw your blog and commented that he loves your hair. I doubt he would ever actually comment on anyone's blog, or about your appearance, so I thought I should tell you.
I would agree to get a cut like yours if he would agree to fly me to Budapest to get it done. =)
10 comments:
Cutie!
Adorable haircut! Yay for layers! I've finally got all my favorite blogs loaded up on Google reader so I can catch your updates. Hope you guys are all doing well. xoxo, Sarah
"If you need me I'll be in France.
See you in a week. " You didn't know Mom and I spoke French did you? We are having a good time together in the Sequoia National Park. Hope you have another wonderful holiday in France!!!
I love the haircut but you are beginning to look European. We may never get you back.
Wait! That last comment was me....Mom
Sexy!!!!
Cute Cute Cute!
Pretty Kel-bel.
Jason saw your blog and commented that he loves your hair. I doubt he would ever actually comment on anyone's blog, or about your appearance, so I thought I should tell you.
I would agree to get a cut like yours if he would agree to fly me to Budapest to get it done. =)
Can't wait to see France photos!
Your hair looks way cute!
Post a Comment