Ethan loves this video. I love Scarlett's attempt to "explain" to you what's happening. Too cute.
It was so sad to watch... until she started talking and I had to laugh.
That was partly sad then quite funny. Go Scarlett Go!
It's always nice to know that a simple sound of mom's voice makes everything OK. I love her baby talk.
Sweet little Scarlett. Oh, and Adam and I are totally up for dinner when you come! We can't wait to finally get us crazy kids together. :)
I miss Scarlett!!! (and of course you and Jared)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ethan loves this video. I love Scarlett's attempt to "explain" to you what's happening. Too cute.
It was so sad to watch... until she started talking and I had to laugh.
That was partly sad then quite funny. Go Scarlett Go!
It's always nice to know that a simple sound of mom's voice makes everything OK. I love her baby talk.
Sweet little Scarlett.
Oh, and Adam and I are totally up for dinner when you come! We can't wait to finally get us crazy kids together. :)
I miss Scarlett!!! (and of course you and Jared)
Post a Comment