Berlin was great and the weather was perfect.
Main gate from East/West

The Holocaust Memorial was right on. It brought on all the right emotions one should feel when thinking about the Holocaust. The memorial takes up a HUGE block right in the heart of Berlin. The museum under the memorial was also great. It focused more on individuals rather than the event itself which was different than what we have experienced before with other museums on the Holocaust.



Checkpoint Charlie - I know it looks like Jared and I don't love each other but we do...

I thought this was cool...this was a church that had been bombed during the war that they left standing. If you look closely the windows are all blown out and the steeple is missing

The Wall


1 comment:
I love reading your travelogue, Kelli! You guys look way too good for how light you were traveling. What a great trip! Scarlett's been to more countries than most adults!!
Post a Comment