We had a great day yesterday celebrating Scarlett's 1st Birthday.
This year has gone by so fast. We have enjoyed every minute of parenting. Scarlett is such a happy baby as long as she is on-the-go. She loves watching people, reading, singing, patty cake, and her tongue. She's not a big fan of having her face washed, closed doors, roomba, bananas and her parents ignoring her on their computers. We can't wait to see what this next year brings. Here are some pictures from her big day.
"Seriously, these are all for me?"
















7 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun day! Sorry we weren't a part of it. Lucky Scarlett to be so loved by everyone!
Kelli, she's sooo cute! I can't believe she's already one, and walking, where does the time go...
well, at least you do a great job documenting it all! can I hire you to keep our blog up to date?!?
xoxo,
Sarah, Lansing, Ethan & Avery
Epic photos, as always. I can't believe she is walking.
Loved the photos. That was fun to be there, kind of, at her party. My favorite photo for sure is the one where she is licking her face with her eyes closed. I know she was probably just blinking at the time the photo was taken but that was perfect timing. So Funny!
Scarlett- I don't blame you for licking off all that chocolate. Your parents have taught you well:)
Happy 1st Birthday!
What a cute party. Her new stroller is adorable.
She made out like a bandit! And pretty sweet that your parents got to be there. My parents only live a state away and we won't be seeing them for J's #1! Props to Ann & Randy!
The kids and I love to look at pictures of Scarlett. She is so cute. I loved it when she was giving her baby-doll loves. Save some kisses for us!
Post a Comment