Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More Holiday Fun

Well the Holiday fun is coming to an end. Scarlett and I fly back home tomorrow. We have had a great trip. We miss Jared terribly and can't wait to see him soon.

Here are some pics from the rest of our trip

After crazy storms for days up in McKinleyville this was a refreshing sight the last day we were there



Nanny



Great Grammie


Pops


"Uncle" Phil


"Uncle" Cook




4 Generations


Cousins


Beach Baby










I think we have another Coke addict in the family


Scarlett enjoyed playing with the girls


She is such a girly girl

5 comments:

Harris Beach Bums said...

We had such a great time with you guys! The kids already miss Scarlett!

Britty said...

she is sooooo cute! glad you guys had a fun trip.

Shannon said...

how fun that Scarlett got to meet her cousins. Cute pictures. I'm so glad that you guys got to stop by when you were here. It was good to see you all. Travel safely.

Ann said...

Missing you and Scarlett's slobbery kisses.

Kelly said...

You guys were in McKinleyville? I'm sad we missed you. Let us know next time you are going. It's so good to see pics of Phil and Chris. I miss those guys and they both look so good!