Friday, January 4, 2008

Holiday Fun

So I'm really not in the mood to recap the last couple of weeks with words so here are some pictures you can use to patch it together. Enjoy!

Christmas Eve Dinner


Air Force Monument Washington, DC


The Mall Washington, DC


Scarlett's first Carousel


Washington Monument


Scarlett proud to be an American


NC Visit with Jared's Great Aunt Peg


Toby and Jared's Birthday Celebration


The Pol with the Hungarian


Scarlett's newest trick

5 comments:

Ann said...

Who is the Pol? You could recap the holiday with 6 words. Lots of food. Lots of fun.

stephanie said...

scarlett is way cuter than the washington monument. you look great, kelli!

*megan said...

Thanks for posting the photos. We completely forgot about Jared's b-day. Were you guys still at mom and dad's or had Jared gone home? Well, we look forward to talking when you get here. We sure can't wait to meet Scarlett.

Unknown said...

Liking the hair-cut...sorry we couldn't meet-up in SF.

Nathan said...

I can now say I've witnessed Scarlett's newest trick - it was great to finally meet her.