Sunday, September 30, 2007

Lake Bled, Slovenia

On Thursday we took off for Slovenia. Unfortunetly none of us checked the weather before we left. We spent the whole weekend in rain. Luckily I threw in my shoes at the last minute because otherwise I would have only had flip flops. Other than that small inconvience we had a great little trip.

View from the castle


Up at the castle


Castle gate


Beautiful Lake Bled


Scarlett enjoying the view :)


We took a row boat out to the island with the church on it. Unfortunetly we got caught in a major down poor on the way back. "Row man Row"


Cyclops


On our way to the island


Sweet accordian player


This is what happens when you spend eight hours in a car


Check out the bass player

5 comments:

Ann said...

You guys are living the life! Gorgeous scenery rain or no rain. Did the man rowing the boat have both arms?

Harris Beach Bums said...

Wow, amazing! What a great trip. It was making me nervous watching Jared get shaved. Looks like Scarlett was born to travel. What a trooper. Great photos

Erin said...

you have quite the life! I am very jealous! What kind of camera do you use? I'm in love with your pictures! you have to tell me!

PapaRandy said...

Beautiful!
It's lucky for you Scarlett is such a great traveler!

Nathan said...

Great photos! Scarlett is spoiled.