Thursday, July 12, 2007

More...






5 comments:

Ann said...

Oh my goodness! Look at that smile! The one with Jared holding her while she sleeps is too precious.

kellibelli said...

She looks so much like you Kelli! She is adorable! You look great too by the way! I am ready to pop any second! Pray for me!

HeAtHeR* said...

Kelly! I just ran accross your blog randomly! Your daughter is darling! You are such a cute mom! a real pro! I hope all is well with you...I can't believe you are in Hungary! Rosie said she was going to visit you...hope you are doing well! ***now that i've found you I can keep up with you!--Heather fife

PapaRandy said...

Her smile is infectious! It's great to see her grow into her personality. What a cutie. Can't wait for your visit.

DAD

Harris Beach Bums said...

I love the picture of Jared and Scarlett rubbing noses. It is way too cute. Jared has two beautiful girls in his life now.