I love the burrito baby pictures!
Thanks for the "peek at Scarlett"! She changes everyday and is looking more like Scarlett and less like Kelli or Jared. I want a hug!
yummy enough to eat!
How fun to see so many random shots. She is really growing up fast! Too fast! Can't wait to see all of you next month.
Scarlett looks SO cute! She is holing her head up so good! Love your blog. And yes, I am a looker and not a writer when it comes to blogs.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love the burrito baby pictures!
Thanks for the "peek at Scarlett"! She changes everyday and is looking more like Scarlett and less like Kelli or Jared. I want a hug!
yummy enough to eat!
How fun to see so many random shots. She is really growing up fast! Too fast! Can't wait to see all of you next month.
Scarlett looks SO cute! She is holing her head up so good! Love your blog. And yes, I am a looker and not a writer when it comes to blogs.
Post a Comment