Monday, June 11, 2007

Sunday

Saturday Jason and Kim arrived. We toured a little bit and had a nice dinner at a Hungarian restaurant. Sunday they came to church with us. We toured castle hill, took naps and played some ticket to ride. A very fun weekend. They have now left for Croatia for the week and will return again on Saturday.



I think the hat was too much for her... My mom and I bought this dress when she was here. The guy we bought it from gave us the hat as a gift.



Us riding out a rain storm on Castle Hill with a view of Parliament in the back

2 comments:

Ann said...

Scarlett looked adorable in the red dress but by her expression...I think she's trying to tell you to lose the hat. Great shot of the foursome plus baby overlooking Budapest!

Autumn and Barrett said...

I want you to pick up a copy of that dress for Laine - SO cute. It's alright if they don't throw in the hat, by the looks of it she can borrow Scarlett's. Glad you guys are having such a blast!