Monday just as Jason and Kim left for Croatia, Phil and Sabrina arrived. Yesterday we spent the day doing the touristy thing. We went to Statue Park in the morning (A park with all the Communist statues that use to be around the city). Then headed to the market, walked Vaci street, stopped off at the Basilica, walked across the chain bridge, rode the funicular up to castle hill, strolled around castle hill, and ended with some Hungarian food on Raday Utca. A very long, fun day.

Phil and Sabrina, Statue Park

This one is for my mom to show her the outfit

On the Chain Bridge

The Funicular

Two men and a baby
2 comments:
The picture of Scarlett is too precious!
I love that you post pictures often. Keep them coming. I'm so jealous that Kim and Jason are over there. You know we were planning on going over there this spring too but we are headed to the Cook Islands in August for a "business" trip... we couldn't do both.
Scarlett is so cute. I love to see sleeping babies, with their lips pushed out.
Post a Comment