I'm going for the 21st.
Well...this is fun. I think Jared should pay an all expense trip for the winner to come and hold Scarlett in Budapest.
Kelli,I think it will be the 22nd!
I want the 17th. I have a good feeling about that day. -Kimberly
The 13th of course, it is "Mother's Day"!
I want in on this action...sign me up for the 16th...I'm feeling lucky!~Jamie-face
My vote: 24th.Jason
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'm going for the 21st.
Well...this is fun. I think Jared should pay an all expense trip for the winner to come and hold Scarlett in Budapest.
Kelli,
I think it will be the 22nd!
I want the 17th. I have a good feeling about that day.
-Kimberly
The 13th of course, it is "Mother's Day"!
I want in on this action...sign me up for the 16th...I'm feeling lucky!
~Jamie-face
My vote: 24th.
Jason
Post a Comment