I still have more catching up to do on the blog but I didn't want to forget what Nolan was like at 10 weeks(he's now 14 weeks). Nolan reminds us a lot of Scarlett as a baby. He's very social and loves to talk, he's even giggling now. He's a great sleeper (only wakes once at night). He loves to be swaddled and doesn't like to be rocked. He'll take his pacifier but also loves to chew on his hands. He would be held all day if he could. He doesn't like being on his back. If you put him on his stomach he immediately begins talking to himself. Nolan is solid. I always felt like the girls were light weights, but not Nolan. He loves to eat and it's showing! He loves to watch football with his Daddy. No joke, if he's being fussy I'll hand him to Jared who's watching a game and he immediately calms down. Nolan is a super calm baby and a great addition to our family. The girls adore him and Jared is happy to finally have somebody on his team :)



7 comments:
he is such a cute little guy. glad he's a good baby for you. :)
what a cute chunker! those pics are to die for!
He is such a cute baby boy! Amazing pictures!
He is so handsome! :)
My, my what a handsome boy!
I like how you saved the best one for last. Can't help but smile at such cuteness.
Makes Grammy smile too. Can't wait to see him again....soon.
Post a Comment