Thursday, March 24, 2011

GERMANY

The week before Christmas we headed to Germany to check out the Christmas Markets. It was cold and snowy but put us right in the Christmas Spirit.

Our first stop was Nuremberg



followed by Rothenburg ob der Tauber






A horse drawn carriage to Neuschwanstein Castle





and a stop off in Salzburg on our way home...

spoon fed liquid chocolate anyone?



enjoying the view






7 comments:

Meghann said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I can't get over how adorable and fun you all are! I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well :(

Megs said...

These pictures are absolutely gorgeous. I love the first family photo in the snow. Everything looks magical!

Ann said...

Twas a magical time!

Harris Beach Bums said...

Pictures look great Kelli!
Good memories.

Kiwi said...

Beautiful images Kelli. I love the first family pic.

Brent and Mallory said...

Alright, I am ready to travel again!

Erin said...

what a gorgeous trip. the pics are amazing!!!