Jared and I both have sailor outfits from when we were little.
Look how scrumptious Lila's legs are...
Look how scrumptious Lila's legs are...

For Halloween we went to the Marine House for the children's party. They had games and lots of candy.
Scarlett was going to be a kitty but at the last minute decided to go with the fairy wings

5 comments:
Oh do tell....which of the 2 sailor oufits were Jared's? I'd pay $$$ for pictures.
Love the outfits, love the baby thighs. If only that look worked as well for grown-ups...(the legs, I mean. It goes without saying that sailor suits on grown-ups are freaky. Freaky in a bad way.)
I love that last pic! I think I will have to steal it for my blog as well! Dylan told me that "Cawett look pitty in her butterfly." :)
Mom, Jared's is the red one, the blue and white is mine, do you not recognize it?
Of course I recognize it but I sure would like to have seen Jared in the red one (:
Post a Comment