Norway was absolutely beautiful. It's a perfect place for nature lovers. Although it rained the WHOLE trip, we saw some amazing scenery and had a great time visiting with Kathy and Dave.
Bergen, Fisherman's Market
Bergen, Fisherman's Market


We took an over night ferry (on very stormy waters) to Alesund to go to the food festival (found on joobili.com), but when we got there it was pouring rain and the food festival had ended the day before so instead of sticking around to do nothing, since everything was closed on Sundays we made our way to our next destination. Hellesylt.We stayed in a cabin a little outside of town. There were lots of puddles for Scarlett to jump in

The next day we took a ferry ride through Geirangerfjord. I wish these pictures would do it justice. There are waterfalls everywhere!!


Once in Geiranger we took a hike up to an old converted barn on the mountain for lunch. We are all drentched

The next day was a travel day with a series of buses and ferries so that we could get to Sogndal which was next to Haflso to visit the Hillestad family farm. Dave's Grandmother was born here



and did a little more shopping. this is as close as scarlett would get to the troll. Trolls are everywhere! I guess they are the link between human beings and human nature, weird.














4 comments:
Loved the updates. Gorgeous scenery even if the sun wasn't shining. The "exhausted family" shot was hilarious. Missed seeing the photographer...
This trip looks amazing. And your pictures are gorgeous, as always. So jealous.
you take the BEST pictures! what a fun trip! I love the potty pics...so funny! i cant believe how much the girls are growing up!
I am dizzy thinking of all the places you went and can't even relay more than half of them if I tried! Awesome! Welcome home.
Post a Comment