Sunday, August 16, 2009

Balaton III





Yep, we went again!

3 comments:

Harris Beach Bums said...

Hey Mar:

It is Ryan posing as Leanne. The Balaton is an awesome place. Leanne and I had such a good time when we visted you guys and we went there. I was talking a guy at church today who's brother is on a mission in Budapest, and I was telling him how much fun we had when we visted you guys and we went to the Balaton. Miss you. Your little girls are so beautiful. I love that picture of "Ms. Sassy." And, tell Jared the Chargers are going to woop up on the Broncos this year. Love you. Ryan

Monique said...

LOVE THEM!! Thanks again for the fun slide idea! Man... maybe we should go again next weekend while all the Hungarians are here in Budapest... ;)

the dowiaks said...

how fun! glad to see you are taking advantage of the warm weather!