Sunday, June 7, 2009

Blessing Day


Our wonderful friends who came to support us

Sisters...



Me, Scarlett, Lila

10 comments:

Adam and Bri said...

happy blessing. and beautiful girls. (all three of you)

love you, kell-bell.

Megs said...

Beautiful pictures!

Nathan said...

Great photos, as always. I love the lineup of the girls.

Kelly said...

Your girls are so adorable. They look so much alike! I can't believe Scarlet is already potty trained. You are so lucky!

Coco said...

beautiful girls, beautiful family!

Emily said...

I love the sister shots. Beautiful!

Rhonda Riley said...

Cute! Let's see...I think there is definitely a striking similarity...hmmm...Scarlett looks like she has adjusted very well to the role of sister ~ you girls are very, very pretty ~ what else would you be?!

kellibelli said...

I love these photos! I love the lineup! Wow, I cannot believe you have 2 little girls! I love the blessing dress. It looks like they both wore yours, and I love it. You look amazing too!

Anonymous said...

I love the line up pic!! Is that the same dress???? Mirjana & baby Alex

Monique said...

I love it!