oh how fun! happy birthday scarlett! (a little early) glad to see you are still getting to playgroup. i know the haul when you are 9 months pregnant. speaking of pregnant...i was hoping to catch a glimpse of pregnant kelli.
Dang Preschool... I miss everything. Happy Birthday! I didn't even know that you were celebrating them. I guess I need to check yahoo more often. oops.
4 comments:
I am So Excited I get to be there for the real deal! 3rd year in a row...
oh how fun! happy birthday scarlett! (a little early) glad to see you are still getting to playgroup. i know the haul when you are 9 months pregnant. speaking of pregnant...i was hoping to catch a glimpse of pregnant kelli.
Dang Preschool... I miss everything. Happy Birthday! I didn't even know that you were celebrating them. I guess I need to check yahoo more often. oops.
Yumm, that looks like a great cake!
Post a Comment