Wow, Kelli you look so radiant just after delivery. I think you win! Did you eat your pate'? Lila is a cutie for sure. Scarlett looks like she is ready to be big sister. Can't wait to visit.
Wonderful, congratulations, Lila is beautiful!! She seriously takes after her mom - I mean how do you look so good right after delivery, that's insane!? Scarlett is a the big sis now, wow! Wishing you lots of happiness with this little one too :)
It's so funny that though newborns generally look the same, both B and I totally think she looks like Scarlett! We are so glad that you are home and that your mom is there with you! If you need anything PLEASE let me know...
17 comments:
I love the picture of her tiny body in the HUGE carseat. Congrats Kelli! She is beautiful!
WOW Congrats Kelli that is so exciting!!! The long wait is finally over. What beautiful girls!
Excellent photo timeline. Looking forward to seeing more photos.
You look way too good after just delivering. I had an epidural and I still looked like I had ran a marathon! You both are beautiful!
(um...excuse my poor grammar. That would be I looked like I had "run" a marathon.)
Wow, Kelli you look so radiant just after delivery. I think you win! Did you eat your pate'? Lila is a cutie for sure. Scarlett looks like she is ready to be big sister. Can't wait to visit.
Wonderful, congratulations, Lila is beautiful!! She seriously takes after her mom - I mean how do you look so good right after delivery, that's insane!? Scarlett is a the big sis now, wow! Wishing you lots of happiness with this little one too :)
It's so funny that though newborns generally look the same, both B and I totally think she looks like Scarlett! We are so glad that you are home and that your mom is there with you! If you need anything PLEASE let me know...
Congratulations!!!!
Congrats Kelli, she is beautiful! You are going to love being a mommy to two... so fun! miss you :")
so awesome! and i seriously want to hear the "story." i guess i'll have to stay tuned...! =) congrats again!
She is darling and I absolutely love her name! I miss you kell bell!
hooray! she's beautiful, kell. just beautiful.
love you! glad you're both healthy!
Congrats!!!
It's amazing how quickly you forget how small they are when they're born! Even when it has only been 2 1/2 months
Enjoy every minute!
She's lovely.
Love, Andrew & Erinn
I totally see Scarlett in her. Right? She's so cute and so are you. Congrats!
This is your cousin Tim's wife, Megan. Just wanted to tell you both congrats! from us - what a beautiful little girl!
Congratulations, you guys! What a little angel. Can't wait to hear the story!
Post a Comment