Ug. This reminds me. We need to book a session with you... after the crummy weather of course. Is Scarlett sick? Poor thing! Does she need anything?
Talented photographer pairs with adorable daughter. What a beautiful combination.
That Papa Randy comment was from Grammy Ice Cream Cone (:
those pictures are SO cute. you're an awesome photographer, your subject's not too shabby either. haha. she's adorable.
Kell Bell... Those pics are so cute! Sometimes I can't believe that I have not yet seen your child in person!
Great photos. So that's what Scarlett looks like when she's sick? :)
What a lucky little girl to have red boots w/umbrella to match! I'll cast my vote along with g'ma on the talented photographer/adorable daughter :) Cutie patootie...
I agree. Great combination of talent with beauty. So cute!
oh, scarlett. so adorable, kell bell.
absolutely precious.
Those pictures are absolutely adorable... I can't believe how grown up Scarlett is ... what a cutie :")
sooo adorable!
too cute!
The pictures are adorable. You are a GREAT photographer. You need to come back to the US so you can take our family pictures.
sooo cute!-T
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Ug. This reminds me. We need to book a session with you... after the crummy weather of course. Is Scarlett sick? Poor thing! Does she need anything?
Talented photographer pairs with adorable daughter. What a beautiful combination.
That Papa Randy comment was from Grammy Ice Cream Cone (:
those pictures are SO cute. you're an awesome photographer, your subject's not too shabby either. haha. she's adorable.
Kell Bell... Those pics are so cute! Sometimes I can't believe that I have not yet seen your child in person!
Great photos. So that's what Scarlett looks like when she's sick? :)
What a lucky little girl to have red boots w/umbrella to match! I'll cast my vote along with g'ma on the talented photographer/adorable daughter :) Cutie patootie...
I agree. Great combination of talent with beauty. So cute!
oh, scarlett. so adorable, kell bell.
absolutely precious.
Those pictures are absolutely adorable... I can't believe how grown up Scarlett is ... what a cutie :")
sooo adorable!
too cute!
The pictures are adorable. You are a GREAT photographer. You need to come back to the US so you can take our family pictures.
sooo cute!
-T
Post a Comment