Sunday, January 11, 2009

Holiday Recap : NY

Ah...NY
I miss NY

Scarlett and I spent 10 days with Grammie and Papa before Christmas. Even though I was sick for most of it, it was nice to be able to sleep in 'til 9, have home cooked meals, and enjoy free hands while Grammie entertained Scarlett.

Scarlett hit up the carousel at the Danbury mall on two different occasions

Grammie treated us to see the Christmas Spectacular in NYC

We visited Rockafeller Center

Scarlett wouldn't let me play the piano, each time I sat down to play she wanted to join in

The morning we flew out to Key West (before Papa cleared the way) and the reason for a 5 hour delay and Jared not making his connecting flight to join us...until the next morning


After Key West
Celebrating Jared's birthday with a berry pie

Super Scarlett celebrating Toby's 5th birthday

Other highlights not pictured:

Many dips in the hot tub
Multiple movies
New Years Fondue party
Jared and my date to NYC over-night
Spamalot


1 comment:

Erin said...

fun to see all the pics! what a fun holiday and lots of great vacations! i love your little belly bump and scarlett is getting sooo big now! It's crazy!