Sunday, August 10, 2008

Nap Time

Sundays are always tricky because church is at 1:00 (right during nap time). I always try to put Scarlett down a little early so she can at least get 45min in before I have to wake her to go to church.

So at 11:30 this morning I asked Scarlett if she wanted to go nigh-night. She said no and kept playing. Trying not to push it I let her play for a bit before I asked her again (this time 11:50) if she wanted to go nigh-night, she said Yes! Did my child actually just say she wanted to take a nap?

She leaned over gave Jared a kiss came to me to pick her up and I put her down for nap, as easy as that!

3 comments:

Ann said...

I think she is her mother's daughter.

Harris Beach Bums said...

so not fair!

Jamie said...

jealously and envy are oozing from every pore in my body!