On Monday we headed down to Zagreb, Croatia for a little trip. Our friend Tamas was kind enough to drive us and let us stay at his place.

Main gateway in the old town that had a place to worship right there

On Tuesday we headed to our favorite National Park, Plitvic. On the way we stopped at this little town built in the middle of a river. It's kind of crazy and very noisy.





Ice cream would definitely be involved...








12 comments:
Wow, it looks gorgeous...one more reason to live abroad for a while.
Wow. Wow. You guys are living the life.
Loved visiting Plitvic again and the pictures of the town built in the stream. I was really enjoying all it till I saw the snake...
Actually I was enjoying all of it...till I saw the snake! :)
If you run out of places to visit will you come back to the U.S.?
That's so funny...I was just thinking about Plitvice tonight! Weird..We had the BEST time there and loved Zagreb.
I'm pretty sure I tell you I'm jealous of your fab travels in every comment I leave you. And I guess I'm telling you again!
Love ya. Can't wait to see ya in a couple months.
So pretty! I love how adventurous you all are. Scarlett is so stinking cute! And I love that bubble picture with you hubby.
If only we had an extra day or do to have done that trip also with you guys.
Salt, This is Sam Abrams from Freshmen year. I have tried emailing you but have no idea if you got any. I started a Tre-dub blog, http://tre-dub.blogspot.com/
The hope is to keep everyone updated on everyones lives. Can I link your blog on that site for others to view? I also want to make you an author if you are interested in posting on that site. abramssam@gmail.com is my email.
Do you 'vacation' for a living??? I guess you could sell the beautiful pics you take :) What a lot of fun you are having...the baby is amazing! The snake? Hmmm...at least it wasn't a tarantula....love to all! Oh...this is RHONDA and I'm on Stephanie's gmail :) love, rhonda
Okay...I'm on Dan and Nichole's computer...duh...forgot I was in St. George...HA! I really did think I was using Steph's 'idendity' though...snake threw me off...love, rhonda
Post a Comment