Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Scotland

Edinburgh Castle


Happy to be in Scotland


Cannon


Scarlett's first encounter with a kilt


Edinburgh


Impromptu photo session above Edinburgh


The results




St. Andrews Cathedral


Again


Teeing off at St. Andrews


Hole in one baby...


Another hole in one


Okay, Jared got one too...

It's actually a sad story. I was ahead the whole game by two strokes. My game was on. But as most of you know I'm a head case when it comes to competitive sports. So in true form I choked on the 18th. Jared got a hole in one and I ended up losing by two strokes. Argh...


Lucky for us we happened upon this "twin city" of Las Vegas


View from our room


Loch Oich where we stayed


View of our lodging, The Glengarry House


Scarlett doing what she does best


Loch Ness


We found Nessie


Elien Donan Castle


Castle


Nanny and Scarlett


The Moors


Another castle

11 comments:

Brooke said...

Beautiful photos. Now I want to go to Scotland.

Ann said...

...I wanted more pictures and I got my wish. What an amazing life you are enjoying. Traveling the world with Jared and Scarlett and documenting it all with your photo skills.

Kimberly said...

I'm dying to go to Scotland and your pictures just made me want to go there even more. I think these are my favorite Europe photos so far!

PapaRandy said...

Great Pics Kelli!

Harris Beach Bums said...

How do choose what pics are worthy for the wall??? They are all so amazing. You should be a photographer or something ;) And little Scarlett melts my heart with her big smile and wild tongue.

Lindsey said...

Scotland looks beautiful! And it looks like maybe it didn't rain the whole time??? I hope not.

It was fun to see you guys on Sunday! How was the electric cinema? I've never been, but we want to go...

the dowiaks said...

fabulous photos!!!

Ashley said...

Ok, officially sick jealousy, envy, and covetessness (don't think that's a real word). Whatever, people.

Nathan said...

Insane photos. It's great to enjoy Europe through a fresh lens.

Adam and Bri said...

I'm completely jealous! It's no fair that you're off living this picturesque life.

Oh, and I miss you, by the way. :)

James Low said...

gorgeous! you could have visited my cousins who are on missions there! looks like you had a blast and as always the pics are fabulous!