This is to help answer everyone's question of 'when are we moving home'. Be sure to have your volume turned on. The Bulgaria soundtrack might seem a little out of place, it's because we heard it non stop the whole time we were there. Sorry the quality isn't the best. Enjoy!
10 comments:
Wow! beautiful photography! This made me want to go there and visit! Amazing! Good job on the video too, i liked how you started each section black and white into color...nice touch!
I LOVED IT...
Andrew & I are soooo behind on traveling the world. Amazing video though!
Gorgeous! I think we need to book a trip now.
I'll email Jared about church. How fun you will be in London!
You've come a long way Kelli...I enjoyed the peek into your life! Thanks for posting it and I absolutely loved it. If you stay there long enough I will HAVE to come visit, right?
Can't wait to come in Aug! The video got me really excited. Oh, and thanks for planning our trip for us:)
hey guys! it looks like you definitely have been enjoying life. the photos are amazing. i'm happy you guys are having such a great & unique experience. and your so lucky that you get family to visit! :)
Great summation!! I forgot that we were with you in Majorca, Barcelona, as well Istanbul and Slovenia. So, we saw you guys in 2006 and 2007...unfortunately we can't do it again in 2008. May 2009??
We miss you guys...we need to catch-up soon.
Loved it beautiful photography but more beautiful kids both big and little. Looks typically Jared-if theres fun to be had he's there.
Pops
Great!
Haven't you also been to Praque?
Post a Comment