I know you cut your hair a while ago...but I keep meaning to tell you it's cute! And the pictures are great. Spring is the best, and parks are even better once you have kids to share them with.
Hey Kelli. I just wanted to tell you that Scarlett is really cute. I've been looking at your blog here and there and Ive been wanting to tell you what a beautiful little girl you have.
6 comments:
The pictures of Scarlett are TOO CUTE. That's the little coat and hat we bought at Gap Kids?
What a cutie! And I mean both you and Scarlett. Looking forward to our May trip and Scarlett's 1st BD.
Love, DAD
Love the tulips. Scarlet's hat was also very cute.
I know you cut your hair a while ago...but I keep meaning to tell you it's cute! And the pictures are great. Spring is the best, and parks are even better once you have kids to share them with.
Hey Kelli. I just wanted to tell you that Scarlett is really cute. I've been looking at your blog here and there and Ive been wanting to tell you what a beautiful little girl you have.
love love the curled tongue picture!
Post a Comment