Time to baby proof, this girl gets around

I love Jared and Scarlett's equally annoyed faces at me



The King of Pop made entirely out of marzipan


Check out the crazy guy in the back. He later tried to hit us up for money and when we wouldn't give him any he just stared at us for about 5 minutes. Good tactic, make the person so uncomfortable by staring at them that eventually they give you money just to leave them alone.
3 comments:
What a freaky guy. Did his tactic work? Scarlett is so adorable. I am sad that Dave and Kathy are moving! I'm afraid we'll never see you guys. Maybe you'll move back to the bay area?
What fun you guys are having living over there. I don't comment much but I look often at your blog. Thanks for keeping it updated. I love to see how Scarlett is growing. I also like all your commentary.
I LOVED the "annoyed faces" shot. Trust me...it is only the beginning.
Post a Comment