I was disappointed when we called today and Scarlett was already asleep. So I was especially excited to see some new pictures. Look out world. She'll be walking and dragging the "gold mine" with her before you know it.
American flag ankle warmers are priceless... glad that Scarlet still loves America even though she was born in budapest.
It makes me just a little sad how fast she's growing up. At least you're documenting it for all of us. I want to see the new furniture arrangement you mentioned...and your secret for sleeping in till 8:45!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I was disappointed when we called today and Scarlett was already asleep. So I was especially excited to see some new pictures. Look out world. She'll be walking and dragging the "gold mine" with her before you know it.
American flag ankle warmers are priceless... glad that Scarlet still loves America even though she was born in budapest.
It makes me just a little sad how fast she's growing up. At least you're documenting it for all of us.
I want to see the new furniture arrangement you mentioned...and your secret for sleeping in till 8:45!!
Post a Comment