
Actually it's quite the opposite around here. There is really nothing to blog about. It's cold outside so we really don't go anywhere.
I guess some "exciting" news is that Scarlett got her first tooth on Tuesday. I knew it was coming especially after being up with her every hour the night before.
Oh and we are in the process of apartment shopping since Jared's company got funding!!! (I guess more exciting news) which means we are for sure here for another year/year and a half. So start making travel arrangements to come visit...
I wanted to give a shout out to Ashley(who looks too amazing for just giving birth) and Todd for their new addition Chase.
Check out his rock star hair
Hopefully something exciting will happen this weekend to blog about
6 comments:
I discussed with Andrew about what you said. He laughed, he told me that back in the day, you two would wrestle & slap each other. :) I guess that gives me permission to slap him around a bit.
congratulations to Jared on getting funded....what is the company??
Looks like Jared's got some competition for the laptop! Wait until she discovers all the preschool programs...Ethan would spend hours online if I let him (oh wait...I do).
Scarlett's a "natural" on the computer. Wonder where she got her skills?
I wonder when Scarlett will start her own blog?
It was almost 80 degrees today and we went to the pool ... forget Hungary and move to CA tomorrow :")
Post a Comment