Tuesday, December 18, 2007

7 Months

Scarlett has been sick with bronchitis all weekend, hence the reason why I haven't been posting. She has wanted nothing more than for me to hold her every second of every day :) She had a doctors appointment today and was put on antibiotics. We are hoping she gets better before our 10 hour flight on Saturday to NY.

Stats:

26 1/2 inches
16 lbs 3oz


4 comments:

Ann said...

Pictures are cute as ever. The top one rates printing out for the grandchild shrine!

Felicity May said...

Scarlett is adorable! I hope we can meet her soon so the girls can play! Have a Merry Christmas. Felicity

stephanie said...

kelli, she is one of the prettiest little babies i've ever seen! merry christmas!

Kimberly said...

Okay, Colin outweighs Scarlett. No wonder my back has been bothering me.

I'm sorry she's been sick! I'm sure Grammy is ready to nurture both of you back to health.