Saturday, November 10, 2007

Stats

Scarlett had a doctors appointment yesterday.

Weight 15.4 lbs
Height 25.6 in (she hasn't grown in length in 3 months)

My goal this months is to fatten Scarlett up in hopes that she will sleep longer than 1 1/2-2 hour stretches at night. The lack of sleep is catching up to me.

5 comments:

Nathan said...

Didn't you store up enough hours of sleep pre-Scarlet? :) She will be sleeping through the night before you know it.

Kimberly said...

I'm in pain for you. I know you love sleep as much as I do. My wish for you is that she starts sleeping 12 hours at night soon. Or that Santa brings you really good ear plugs =)

Lindsey said...

Isobel was loving those videos of Scarlett. She kept saying "Again!" I hope you get more sleep...that part is so so hard.

Anonymous said...

Try reading Babywise!! It was a LIFE saver! Audrey has been sleeping through the night since about 4 weeks!

Brooke said...

She is adorable. I hear ya' on the lack of sleep getting to you, although Nathan usually only gets up once or twice in the night, but Luke isn't napping anymore...poor timing.I hope Scarlett starts sleeping better for you soon.

P.S. Yes, I think Nathan is getting cream.