Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Room with a view

This past weekend my parents and grandparents joined us for a great little trip to Hallstatt, Austria. Hallstatt is a quaint little town in the mountains of Austria. It was so beautiful. They still had their fall colors and on top of that it snowed for the first time this season.

View from our room


Fall colors with snow


Our Hotel


Grammy and Papa


More fall colors


Pretty church


Papa modeling his new hat


Old towns people


Dessert


We also hit up Salzsburg while we were there

8 comments:

Ann said...

What a memorable weekend in Budapest and Austria! Thanks for finding one of the most beautiful spots on earth and taking us safely there.

Kimberly said...

That is gorgeous! I guess I have to add Austria to my list of places I want to visit.

Leslie said...

wow. that place looks incredible! how fun!

Ashley said...

Wow! So beautiful. I'm going to stop looking at your blog Kelli. I'm so jealous of all these great places you get to go.

Rachel said...

Can I just say your supposed "view from a room" looks entirely too fake. First of all, it looks to perfect and adorable, and what are those lights up at the top? I am going to tell myself that they are "set lights" so I don't go slit my own wrists that I have to live in the desert of Las Vegas when there are towns that are that serene looking in the world.

Josh and I lived in Salzberg for two months when he did a study abroad there in Law School. It was gorgeous and fun.

*megan said...

Is your vacation over yet? Looks like aren't going to get you guys back here anytime soon. It's so beautiful and diverse over there.

stephanie said...

hey kelli! it's stephanie johnson...it was fun checking out your blog. scarlett is so beautiful and she's getting so big! it looks like you are having quite an adventure - how fun. and your photography of course is beautiful.

Nathan said...

Snow? We've had temps in the 90's this week. The photos are amazing, as always. We need to visit before you leave.