I can't believe it's September already. It's crazy how fast this summer went. Scarlett is almost 4 months old. Sorry I haven't had much to blog about lately. I just have more pictures of Scarlett to share. Her new "tricks" consist of making farting noises and rolling over. Once she gets to her stomach she's not too happy (see video below). She hasn't quite learned how to roll back over. Our friends Susie and Kelvin come into town on Sunday so I'm sure I'll have more to blog about next week. Enjoy!
Is Jared holding Scarlett while watching a football game in the picture? I don't know about you Kel but it's my favorite time of the year, where Ryan and Leanne time turns into Ryan and football time. GO team! :) Really cute pics and vid of Scarlett by the way. She is growing up.
Thanks for the blog update! It is always such a fun surprise to open new pictures of Ms Fashion. Tell her that Grammy says "tummy time" is her ticket to escape so she better practice every day.
farting is the best trick ever! ;) she is always sooo adorable! and ive read the kite runner too and am excited for the second book! im glad ive found other people who read too!
7 comments:
Is Jared holding Scarlett while watching a football game in the picture? I don't know about you Kel but it's my favorite time of the year, where Ryan and Leanne time turns into Ryan and football time. GO team! :)
Really cute pics and vid of Scarlett by the way. She is growing up.
Thanks for the blog update! It is always such a fun surprise to open new pictures of Ms Fashion. Tell her that Grammy says "tummy time" is her ticket to escape so she better practice every day.
Those are some cute photos once again. Never get tired of seeing her.
Great picture of Scarlett while her dad is ignoring her!
Tell Scarlett that adversity (tummy time) will only make her stronger and better!
farting is the best trick ever! ;) she is always sooo adorable! and ive read the kite runner too and am excited for the second book! im glad ive found other people who read too!
I'm sad summer is over too, but I LOVE Scarlett's little fall outfits ... my favorite is the dress over the jeans ... she is adorable :")
Post a Comment