I think Scarlett's professional photographer mom is having way too much fun with this beautiful baby!
I agree with Ann...you have the perfect combo of talent (yours) and looks (Scarlett)! Love it!!
She's a cutie!
beautiful photos! Her eyes look amazing in the first one.
That first photo is amazing. What a beauty!
I love these pics! Her eyes are so pretty! We tried ot do our own little photo shoot with Juliet when she was 2 weeks, I wish you lived close and I could higher you!
She's growing up so fast.
So cute! You have two great talents, taking photos and making cute little babies.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I think Scarlett's professional photographer mom is having way too much fun with this beautiful baby!
I agree with Ann...you have the perfect combo of talent (yours) and looks (Scarlett)! Love it!!
She's a cutie!
beautiful photos! Her eyes look amazing in the first one.
That first photo is amazing. What a beauty!
I love these pics! Her eyes are so pretty! We tried ot do our own little photo shoot with Juliet when she was 2 weeks, I wish you lived close and I could higher you!
She's growing up so fast.
So cute! You have two great talents, taking photos and making cute little babies.
Post a Comment