Tuesday, August 21, 2007

All good things must come to an end

We had a great time visiting with family in NY and Kanab. We made the long journey home on Sunday. We flew from Vegas to NY and NY to Budapest. Scarlett slept the WHOLE way. I don't think she is jet lagged one bit. As for Jared and I that's a different story. We arrived to Budapest just in time to celebrate. If any of you remember this is the time last year that Budapest had its freak storm that destroyed the festivities. Well wouldn't you know that we had an identical storm it just came earlier in the day than last year. For a couple of hours we had a down pour of rain, accompanied by lightening and thunder with high winds. Luckily it cleared up in time for us to enjoy some fireworks.

The Kanab Gang


We spent a night in Vegas celebrating Daren's birthday


Jet Lagged


Scarlett enjoying the fireworks


Pretty fireworks with the Parlament building and Chain Bridge in the background


I've heard of teething before but whoa...

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I can NOT believe she slept the whole way. You are so lucky. I don't think I would even be brave enough to attempt that trip. That last picture is a sexy look for her, by the way.

Unknown said...

The Kanab Gang photo really gives away your true roots. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun.

Harris Beach Bums said...

You have had a jam packed vacation! Glad you are home safe and sound. Loved seeing the pictures. Charlie wants to watch the firework clip again and again and again and again.