My Grandma Kelley says big feet are a sign of intellegence. What do you think, do we have a smarty??
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Salter - It's Missy Evanson (Layton) from Freshmen yr @ BYU. I got your blog site from Blacker's blog. Your blog is amazing - living abroad and welcoming such a sweet beautiful baby girl! Whoever is the photographer out of you two is amazing!! If you want to check out my blog it's the-laytons.blogspot.com Keep in touch and good luck with everything!! (Hey, if you have any info about any of the other guys freshmen yr I would love to get it -thanks)
I love the one with the big feet. In fact I haven't seen anything quite like thatBut wait; you must be spending too much time at home with Scarlett. Mom says you haven't been to the market since we visited. I think it's time to get out of the house!
5 comments:
Salter - It's Missy Evanson (Layton) from Freshmen yr @ BYU. I got your blog site from Blacker's blog. Your blog is amazing - living abroad and welcoming such a sweet beautiful baby girl! Whoever is the photographer out of you two is amazing!! If you want to check out my blog it's the-laytons.blogspot.com Keep in touch and good luck with everything!!
(Hey, if you have any info about any of the other guys freshmen yr I would love to get it -thanks)
No question about it...another genius grandchild in the family.
That video? seriously, cruel and unusual entertainment. No doubt another intelligent child.
Her big feet are great! Izzy had (still has) big feet too. I can't believe how many visitors you guys have - fun.
I love the one with the big feet. In fact I haven't seen anything quite like thatBut wait; you must be spending too much time at home with Scarlett. Mom says you haven't been to the market since we visited. I think it's time to get out of the house!
Post a Comment